terça-feira, 3 de agosto de 2010

The Draining Process...

Yeah, there's a hole in my soul
But the one thing I've learned
For every love letter written
There's another one burned...

(Aerosmith - Hole In My Soul)

"O poeta é um fingidor
finge tão completamente
que chega a fingir que é dor
a dor que deveras sente"


Fernando Pessoa

"If you ask me if I love him...
I'd lie"
(Taylor Swift - I'd Lie)
"Nobody said it was easy..."
(Coldplay)
"Do the things that you always wanted to
Without me there to hold you back,
Don't think, just do"
(Snow Patrol - "You Could Be Happy")
"My heart is crippled by a vain that I keep on closing
You cut me up and I
Keep bleeding
Keep bleeding love"
(Bleeding love - leona lewis)

"It's been the longest winter without you
I didn't know where to turn to
See somehow I can't forget you
After all that we've been through

Going coming thought I heard a knock
Who's there no one
Thinking that I deserve it
Now I realize that I really didn't know
If you didn't notice you mean everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is I'm gonna be OK


Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time"

(Leona Lewis - Better in Time)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário